There is so much to read here and I was hoping to get a "favorite things" list here from some of you. I"ve read so much that my head is spinning. SO... what are YOUR favorites? In any of these cities (Rome, Venice, Florence) what was your favorite place to eat? Things to see? Grocery store? Unexpected thing you loved? Any tips or ideas? This is the first trip we've taken to Europe.
ROME, FLORENCE, VENICE..what are all your favorites??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Flam, Norway railway
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?