There is so much to read here and I was hoping to get a "favorite things" list here from some of you. I"ve read so much that my head is spinning. SO... what are YOUR favorites? In any of these cities (Rome, Venice, Florence) what was your favorite place to eat? Things to see? Grocery store? Unexpected thing you loved? Any tips or ideas? This is the first trip we've taken to Europe.
ROME, FLORENCE, VENICE..what are all your favorites??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 2 Change in Travel
- 3 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus
- 4 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 5 Pousadas
- 6 One-way car rental from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 8 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 9 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 10 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 11 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 12 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 13 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 14 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 15 Getting Around Greece
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 18 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 19 9 days in switzerland
- 20 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 21 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 22 Is Capri overrated?
- 23 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 24 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings