I'm planning on taking my mother and possibly 2 Aunts to Italy. They are all in their 70s and my mother needs to use a wheelchair sometimes. She is mostly independent, but I expect the cobblestones will be hard on her and I'll be pushing the chair. I've been to Europe many times, but not looking to 'host' the tour on my own. I like the itinerary of Go Ahead tours for the 9 day Rome, Florence, Venice tour. Any input or feedback on current tours. I'm interested in location of hotels, space on and condition of the bus, pace of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 driving from ancona to rome
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 12 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy