I'm planning on taking my mother and possibly 2 Aunts to Italy. They are all in their 70s and my mother needs to use a wheelchair sometimes. She is mostly independent, but I expect the cobblestones will be hard on her and I'll be pushing the chair. I've been to Europe many times, but not looking to 'host' the tour on my own. I like the itinerary of Go Ahead tours for the 9 day Rome, Florence, Venice tour. Any input or feedback on current tours. I'm interested in location of hotels, space on and condition of the bus, pace of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Best Viking Sites
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 Chania
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Ex-pats with young kids
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas