I'm planning on taking my mother and possibly 2 Aunts to Italy. They are all in their 70s and my mother needs to use a wheelchair sometimes. She is mostly independent, but I expect the cobblestones will be hard on her and I'll be pushing the chair. I've been to Europe many times, but not looking to 'host' the tour on my own. I like the itinerary of Go Ahead tours for the 9 day Rome, Florence, Venice tour. Any input or feedback on current tours. I'm interested in location of hotels, space on and condition of the bus, pace of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON Printer 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 9 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 10 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 11 Moscow Favorites
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Italian lake cruise
- 19 Paris advice with kids
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 25 Travelling Iceland