I'm planning on taking my mother and possibly 2 Aunts to Italy. They are all in their 70s and my mother needs to use a wheelchair sometimes. She is mostly independent, but I expect the cobblestones will be hard on her and I'll be pushing the chair. I've been to Europe many times, but not looking to 'host' the tour on my own. I like the itinerary of Go Ahead tours for the 9 day Rome, Florence, Venice tour. Any input or feedback on current tours. I'm interested in location of hotels, space on and condition of the bus, pace of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라게임사이트＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Revised itinerary for italy
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 Places of interest
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Switzerland in November?
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please