I'm planning on taking my mother and possibly 2 Aunts to Italy. They are all in their 70s and my mother needs to use a wheelchair sometimes. She is mostly independent, but I expect the cobblestones will be hard on her and I'll be pushing the chair. I've been to Europe many times, but not looking to 'host' the tour on my own. I like the itinerary of Go Ahead tours for the 9 day Rome, Florence, Venice tour. Any input or feedback on current tours. I'm interested in location of hotels, space on and condition of the bus, pace of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 France, UK and Ireland
- 6 French theater in Paris
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 12 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 13 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal