I am taking my first trip to Italy this summer and I can't wait! Here is my itinerary:
12 - 15 August: Rome
16 - 19 August: Florence
20 - 22 August: Venice
23 - 25 August: Paris
I have booked my accommodation and I am travelling by train between destinations.
Firstly, as I have never been to Italy before, what are your recommendations of places to see and where to go? I enjoy food, drink and soaking up the atmosphere. Ticking things off a to do list is not my idea of holiday heaven.
Secondly, as a solo female traveller (29), does anyone have anyone have any ideas what I can do of an evening? I am staying in hostels mainly and I am sure that I will meet other people whilst I am there but I don't want to miss out on the evening time just because I am travelling alone and I also want to be safe.
Any advice / tips appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice gondola ride
- 2 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL
- 3 Paris and Normandy
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 6 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 7 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 London and Normandy
- 10 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 11 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 15 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 16 rent muscle car in Norway
- 17 Athens tour guide advice
- 18 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 19 mystras or nemea
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 How do I private message a person?
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
Rome - Florence - Venice - Paris :: 2 weeks, solo female traveller