I am taking my first trip to Italy this summer and I can't wait! Here is my itinerary:
12 - 15 August: Rome
16 - 19 August: Florence
20 - 22 August: Venice
23 - 25 August: Paris
I have booked my accommodation and I am travelling by train between destinations.
Firstly, as I have never been to Italy before, what are your recommendations of places to see and where to go? I enjoy food, drink and soaking up the atmosphere. Ticking things off a to do list is not my idea of holiday heaven.
Secondly, as a solo female traveller (29), does anyone have anyone have any ideas what I can do of an evening? I am staying in hostels mainly and I am sure that I will meet other people whilst I am there but I don't want to miss out on the evening time just because I am travelling alone and I also want to be safe.
Any advice / tips appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 4 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 5 Route des Vins
- 6 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 14 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty
Rome - Florence - Venice - Paris :: 2 weeks, solo female traveller