As mentioned on the previous posts I am traveling to Croatia in July. I will be taking a flight on easy jet from Dubrovnik to Rome for my main flight back home since there is no flight from Dubrovnik. I will arrive into Rome at 12.45 pm at terminal 2. My main flight from Rome is at 15.25 from terminal 3. That means i have 2 hours 40 mins in between. Is that much time sufficient to get from terminal 2 to 3??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 2 weeks Europe trip
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Trip to Rome