Hi everyone - My flight out of Rome departs prior to 7:00am. I'm trying to consider my transportation options since the metro system doesn't start until 5:30am I believe. Has anyone been in this situation? If so, would you recommend reserving a private transfer in advance (through Viator.com?) or checking with the hotel upon arrival to ask them to arrange a taxi? I'm staying near Vatican City and need to get to FCO by 4:30am. I appreciate any guidance you can provide. Thanks!
Rome early morning flight - transportation
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 3 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 4 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 5 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 9 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 14 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 ferry to Harwich
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov