I am excited to return to Rome 27 Dec - 3 Jan! Is there anything special I should be aware of during this time? If most restaurants are closed New Years Day do you have a suggestion on where to eat? I was last there about five years ago during the week leading up to Christmas and missed out on a few things--will the Christmas Mkts be closed? Also, I hope to make a couple of day trips from Rome so if you have advice on the trains during this time (I have used them before) that would be helpful and most appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Rome during the New Year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 4 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 7 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 8 travel to western Europe from India
- 9 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 10 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 11 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 12 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 13 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 14 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 15 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 Late night train from Prague
- 18 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 19 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 20 I'm in a funk
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 23 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 24 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!