I am excited to return to Rome 27 Dec - 3 Jan! Is there anything special I should be aware of during this time? If most restaurants are closed New Years Day do you have a suggestion on where to eat? I was last there about five years ago during the week leading up to Christmas and missed out on a few things--will the Christmas Mkts be closed? Also, I hope to make a couple of day trips from Rome so if you have advice on the trains during this time (I have used them before) that would be helpful and most appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Rome during the New Year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 4 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 First time to Switzerland
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Eastern Europe
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 16 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 21 London to Paris by train
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 4 weeks in the UK