We will be heading to Rome from tomorrow (sun) till fri (2 nov). We only realised that 1 nov is a national holiday and a lot of places will be closed. Any suggestions on what we could do on 1 nov? Where will be good to sightsee? Can't imagine the crowd that we will be facing everywhere!
Rome during national holidays.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Italy Spending Budget
- 3 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Nice to the luberons
- 6 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 7 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Cotswolds first time
- 10 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 11 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 18 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 22 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 23 Sorrento Advice Please
- 24 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 25 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??