My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 train to Vernon France
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Venice
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 11 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Traveling to Munich
- 14 Day trips from Marseille
- 15 London tube
- 16 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 17 cooking classes
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 Zurich, Switzerland
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 25 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014