My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this sound feasible?
- 2 I'm in a funk
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 7 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 18 BMW European Delivery program
- 19 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 20 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 21 Eating in University cafeterias
- 22 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 23 travel to western Europe from India
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento