My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 2 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 3 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 4 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 5 Is Capri overrated?
- 6 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 7 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 8 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 9 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 10 9 days in switzerland
- 11 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 12 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 13 Bus ride to Positano
- 14 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 15 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 18 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 19 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 20 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 21 Amsterdam restaurants
- 22 Greece for a month with a baby
- 23 Wine tour in Chianti
- 24 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 25 Slovenia itinerary