My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 11 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic