My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 4 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 5 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 6 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Munich accommodations
- 9 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 10 Garcinia Cambogia is usually a of course occurring
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 Hotel in Lisbon
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 15 Where to stay in Prague?
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 Porto to Salamanca
- 24 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 25 Tyrol - need general help