My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 Home Base in Belgium
- 3 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 London Pass
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 9 Day Trips from Paris
- 10 Potential trip - Balkans
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 A Week in Spain
- 16 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 17 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 22 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 23 week in scotland
- 24 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 25 Innsbruck and surroundings