My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 6 VISA question
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Schengen Visa Rules
- 25 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND