My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 4 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 15 italy
- 16 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 17 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 18 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 23 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?