My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 14 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 25 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation