My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 6 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 13 All you need in croatia
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Bayern seasonal pass
- 18 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam