My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 4 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 12 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 13 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 19 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 24 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 25 Calling Jamikins