My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 1 week in Croatia
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Trip to Iceland
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 21 Fjords, How To?
- 22 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris