My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a week in London
- 2 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 3 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Day on the Rhine
- 8 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 9 DCC on the increase?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 12 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 13 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 14 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 15 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 16 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 17 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 18 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 19 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Weekend navigo options
- 22 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 23 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 24 London for 18th bday
- 25 Travel throught Europe