My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 2 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 3 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 4 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 5 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 6 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 7 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 8 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 9 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 10 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 13 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 14 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 15 Two Month Europe Trip
- 16 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 17 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 18 Bella to Rome
- 19 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 20 Cotswolds first time
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Latest Itinerary
- 23 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.