My wife and I will be traveling to Rome at the end of April. After doing some research, I realized we will be there on May 1st, labor day. I have read that many shops and businesses will be closed. I was wondering if anyone had more information. I know the Vatican museum will be closed that day, will other tourist attractions be closed as well? Will restaurants and bars be closed? I read about a free concert which is held that day but what else is there to do? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Rome during labor day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 2 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 5 Grad Schools in London?
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Day trips from Bologna
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig