Has anyone flown out of Rome CPO airport? This is where a flight from Rome to Valencia, Spain will work into our schedule. However, I am concerned about extra costs and means (trains/buses) to get to this airport vs. Rome FCO. If anyone has experience with this please let me know. Thanks.
Rome CPO airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Augsburg with kids
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 18 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 21 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013