does anyone know of the Santa Guiliana Convent and how to contact them? also has anyone stayed at San Giuseppe della Montagna convent???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 3 Iwango went…to Nice
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Northern Europe in April-May
- 6 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 7 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 8 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 9 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 10 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 First time to Switzerland
- 20 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Switzerland help...?