We have just returned from a heavenly visit to Rome...having visited the main tourist sites-St. Peter's, Sistine Chapel,Trevo Fountain, Coliseum, the Forum, etc-what nice coffee-table style book(with lots of photos) could you recommend? I held off buying some while we were there, knowing I could get a better deal here at home. I haven't been too successful looking them up on Barnes & Noble. Thanks!
ROME coffe table books-which do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 rail pass
- 3 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 4 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 5 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 6 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 7 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 8 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 9 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 15 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 16 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 17 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 18 Great restaurants in Italy
- 19 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 22 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 23 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?