We have just returned from a heavenly visit to Rome...having visited the main tourist sites-St. Peter's, Sistine Chapel,Trevo Fountain, Coliseum, the Forum, etc-what nice coffee-table style book(with lots of photos) could you recommend? I held off buying some while we were there, knowing I could get a better deal here at home. I haven't been too successful looking them up on Barnes & Noble. Thanks!
ROME coffe table books-which do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Hotel Advice
- 2 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 3 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 9 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 15 Best day trips from Paris
- 16 Scottish Passport
- 17 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 18 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 19 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 20 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 23 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 24 Viator.com in Turkey
- 25 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.