We have just returned from a heavenly visit to Rome...having visited the main tourist sites-St. Peter's, Sistine Chapel,Trevo Fountain, Coliseum, the Forum, etc-what nice coffee-table style book(with lots of photos) could you recommend? I held off buying some while we were there, knowing I could get a better deal here at home. I haven't been too successful looking them up on Barnes & Noble. Thanks!
ROME coffe table books-which do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 Shipping Prosecco
- 9 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days