My fiance and I would like to rent a villa on the beach near Rome in June 2014 for a week. We started to look now, but we couldn't find much, so I am hoping you can help me with some advice.
Must have for us are:
-location on/a few steps from the beach;
-not more than one hour driving from Rome/Rome's airport;
-it can accomodate at least 12 people;
-isolated (not close to a highway, main road, busy area, etc);
Nice to have's:
-a nice garden;
Do you recommend anything? We are flexible with the price, so I'm not mentioning it here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 7 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 8 Train tickets in Italy?
- 9 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Athens International airport
- 18 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 19 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 20 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 21 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Cinqueterre
- 24 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 25 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system