My fiance and I would like to rent a villa on the beach near Rome in June 2014 for a week. We started to look now, but we couldn't find much, so I am hoping you can help me with some advice.
Must have for us are:
-location on/a few steps from the beach;
-not more than one hour driving from Rome/Rome's airport;
-it can accomodate at least 12 people;
-isolated (not close to a highway, main road, busy area, etc);
Nice to have's:
-a nice garden;
Do you recommend anything? We are flexible with the price, so I'm not mentioning it here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 Multi Country car Rental
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Couscous
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 London is it worth it?
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 Tuscany Itinerary
- 17 driving from London to Lourdes
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london