The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Rome Bus Map
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 4 Augsburg with kids
- 5 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 14 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 He said , she said
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 24 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 25 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?