The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Norway Itinerary
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 train or plane
- 6 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Germany in December Trip Report
- 12 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016