The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 2 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 3 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 4 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 5 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 6 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 7 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 8 Italy train travel question
- 9 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 10 Glasgow family hotel
- 11 Toledo or Segovia
- 12 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 13 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 14 Dublin Ireland
- 15 Drive or train Austria
- 16 September in Switzerland
- 17 St Moritz hiking
- 18 Lavender fields in Provence
- 19 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 20 Tallinn for 1st time
- 21 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 22 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 23 Airb2b in Paris
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 2 week Scandinavia Trip