The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 9 Capri in July
- 10 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Scotland and London 21 days
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 17 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 18 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 19 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 20 Venice
- 21 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 24 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations