The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Car rental in Santorini port
- 3 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 8 renting a car in greece
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 retruning to US with souveniers
- 18 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 19 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 20 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 24 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?