The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 2 아시안바카라《⇔ ＲＵＮ７７３.ＣＯＭ ⇔》아시안바카라
- 3 생방송카지노☆☆ぢ【VVViP１.COM】.☆생방송바카라☆
- 4 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
- 6 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 7 What to do with leftover Euros
- 8 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 9 Our Paris plans
- 10 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 11 Help with 1 day trip to black forest
- 12 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 13 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 14 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 15 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 16 Flixbus and the like?
- 17 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 18 Munich hotel options
- 19 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 20 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 21 21 day from milan to prague
- 22 Swiss Transport Questions
- 23 Belgium in September
- 24 London theater recommendation(s)
- 25 Help with recommendations in Croatia