The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 Spain in November
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 5 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Should I speculate?
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Prague on a budget...
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 17 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 18 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 19 Path of the Gods Question
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 Dentix in Spain
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls