The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 2 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 9 Munich
- 10 First time in France
- 11 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 21 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 24 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 25 14 days in Greece itinerary ???