The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 3 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 4 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 5 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 6 Paris -?- Rome
- 7 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 8 Santorini and Positano.
- 9 Trains through Germany
- 10 Zurich to Salo
- 11 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 12 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 13 Zurich to Milan
- 14 Cities on the Danube
- 15 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Age limit for car rental?
- 18 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 19 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 20 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 21 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 22 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 25 Do we need a car?