The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 4 Tracking the Weather
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 15 Which Day?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 First trip to Greece (last minute!)