The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Rome Bus Map
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 2 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 3 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 4 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 5 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 6 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 10 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 Italy dolomites
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 22 year olds in Europe
- 15 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 16 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 17 Good times in Munich, the city
- 18 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 19 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Cylades Island Hopping
- 22 One week in Spain, late May
- 23 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 24 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2