The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 driving from prague to salzburg
- 5 Acropolis Athens
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 9 Versailles
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??