The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 2 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 3 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 4 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 5 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 6 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 7 Ann Frank House
- 8 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 11 Barcelona Itinerary
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 14 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 15 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 18 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 19 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 20 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 21 short trip klon to koblenz
- 22 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 23 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 24 Barcelona sites: attire
- 25 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria