The guidebooks tell me not to waste my money on buying maps of the Rome bus system - as they are outdated by the time they are printed.
I have been to the ATAC web site, and can navigate around alright. But to me that is not as convenient as a printed map.
Wondering if there are any recommendations for a decent book/map for Rome buses (I know - including trams and the subway) that I can pick up at a Tabacchi when we get to Rome?
Thanks in advance.
Rome Bus Map
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to go to Sicily
- 2 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 3 Itinerary advise needed
- 4 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 5 Kimhe--flamenco
- 6 Wengen to Torino?
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 9 Working Holiday in Germany
- 10 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 11 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 12 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 15 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Transport in Venice
- 24 England & Scotland in April
- 25 How to structure this trip?