We are 2 families, one a group of 3 adults and the second 2 adults, 2 children. We are on a very strict budget and therefore have been searching hotels that are close to the metro and take a short trip to the main attractions in rome. Here are two places we are considering:
InternoUno Hotel - 120 euro for 4 people
This is in the University Area. Is it a safe area?
Apartment St joannes in San Giovanni
10 - 15 minutes walking distance to Colloseum
Which would you prefer and why. Thank you very much for your time.
Rome Budget Accomodations 2
- 1 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 2 Beauty Products in France?!
- 3 portugal
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 10 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 11 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 12 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 13 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 14 Paris metro
- 15 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 16 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 17 travel from split to zagreb
- 18 London & Surrounding Area
- 19 Venice at Christmas?
- 20 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 21 Estonia
- 22 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 23 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 24 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 25 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area