Years ago, I recall the storefronts done up with nativities. Is this still going on? Any other Christmas ideas, yes P. Navona. and the Vatican. Any streets beautifully done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 3 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 12 Capri in July
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed