We are planning a trip to Rome at Christmas. We've got a few tours booked: The Forum and the Sistine Chapel. I'm really most concerned right now about booking a restaurant for Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. We're books for a place at the Spanish Steps but would be open to travel outside the city for something really interesting and friendly. We're looking for something traditional. We had good luck in Ireland on something that was called a "Christmas program' so that's what we're looking for, not just a nice restaurant, although that's important too. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Rome at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 4 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 5 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Restaurants in Venice
- 10 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 11 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 12 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 13 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 14 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Plaza on the River, London?
- 17 Ghent or Paris?
- 18 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 19 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 20 Chip and Pin
- 21 Venice, just arrived
- 22 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 23 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 24 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!