We are planning a trip to Rome at Christmas. We've got a few tours booked: The Forum and the Sistine Chapel. I'm really most concerned right now about booking a restaurant for Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. We're books for a place at the Spanish Steps but would be open to travel outside the city for something really interesting and friendly. We're looking for something traditional. We had good luck in Ireland on something that was called a "Christmas program' so that's what we're looking for, not just a nice restaurant, although that's important too. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Rome at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Azores
- 4 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 Azores
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Dublin to Armagh?
- 17 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...