We are planning a trip to Rome at Christmas. We've got a few tours booked: The Forum and the Sistine Chapel. I'm really most concerned right now about booking a restaurant for Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. We're books for a place at the Spanish Steps but would be open to travel outside the city for something really interesting and friendly. We're looking for something traditional. We had good luck in Ireland on something that was called a "Christmas program' so that's what we're looking for, not just a nice restaurant, although that's important too. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Rome at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 London hotel
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Prague - Tram #22
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 24 Need advice for this
- 25 Lake como area on motorcycles