We are planning a trip to Rome at Christmas. We've got a few tours booked: The Forum and the Sistine Chapel. I'm really most concerned right now about booking a restaurant for Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. We're books for a place at the Spanish Steps but would be open to travel outside the city for something really interesting and friendly. We're looking for something traditional. We had good luck in Ireland on something that was called a "Christmas program' so that's what we're looking for, not just a nice restaurant, although that's important too. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Rome at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 3 seven days in Portugal
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 17 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 20 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 flea markets in France