annihg - I know you've stayed in the past. Or if there are any others out there who have stayed in the past...
If yo don't mind my asking , do you think the apt is appropriate for a family with a 2 year old? I know there are stairs in the apt. If we could block off the stairs from the top, would it be Ok, safety wise? I take it this is not a loft style apt.? Our little one loves to climb, so I am hesitant, since I don't want to always have to be on call while in the apt., if that makes sense at all.
Also, how is the bedroom/bathroom layout? Many of the apt.'s have a en-suite bathroom, which would not work for us. We need to be able to put the little one down first in a bedroom and then not have to go back into the room. So, we don't want to have to go through the room to use the bathroom, etc. From what Catherine said, the bedrooms are connected, but if we put the baby in the inside room, then we should be OK. I am having a hard time figuring out the configuration from the photos.
Any other comments?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 installations CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Iceland early december visit
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 20 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 21 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Venice/Mestre
- 25 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily