annihg - I know you've stayed in the past. Or if there are any others out there who have stayed in the past...
If yo don't mind my asking , do you think the apt is appropriate for a family with a 2 year old? I know there are stairs in the apt. If we could block off the stairs from the top, would it be Ok, safety wise? I take it this is not a loft style apt.? Our little one loves to climb, so I am hesitant, since I don't want to always have to be on call while in the apt., if that makes sense at all.
Also, how is the bedroom/bathroom layout? Many of the apt.'s have a en-suite bathroom, which would not work for us. We need to be able to put the little one down first in a bedroom and then not have to go back into the room. So, we don't want to have to go through the room to use the bathroom, etc. From what Catherine said, the bedrooms are connected, but if we put the baby in the inside room, then we should be OK. I am having a hard time figuring out the configuration from the photos.
Any other comments?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 TSA Precheck
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Paris travel help
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 Villa in Italy
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood