annihg - I know you've stayed in the past. Or if there are any others out there who have stayed in the past...
If yo don't mind my asking , do you think the apt is appropriate for a family with a 2 year old? I know there are stairs in the apt. If we could block off the stairs from the top, would it be Ok, safety wise? I take it this is not a loft style apt.? Our little one loves to climb, so I am hesitant, since I don't want to always have to be on call while in the apt., if that makes sense at all.
Also, how is the bedroom/bathroom layout? Many of the apt.'s have a en-suite bathroom, which would not work for us. We need to be able to put the little one down first in a bedroom and then not have to go back into the room. So, we don't want to have to go through the room to use the bathroom, etc. From what Catherine said, the bedrooms are connected, but if we put the baby in the inside room, then we should be OK. I am having a hard time figuring out the configuration from the photos.
Any other comments?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 7 Shoes in Scotland
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 11 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 12 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 Sicily
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 19 Two for One Days OUt
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece
- 23 Tour of Northern Italy
- 24 Italy for Christmas Week
- 25 restaurants in Marais district