annihg - I know you've stayed in the past. Or if there are any others out there who have stayed in the past...
If yo don't mind my asking , do you think the apt is appropriate for a family with a 2 year old? I know there are stairs in the apt. If we could block off the stairs from the top, would it be Ok, safety wise? I take it this is not a loft style apt.? Our little one loves to climb, so I am hesitant, since I don't want to always have to be on call while in the apt., if that makes sense at all.
Also, how is the bedroom/bathroom layout? Many of the apt.'s have a en-suite bathroom, which would not work for us. We need to be able to put the little one down first in a bedroom and then not have to go back into the room. So, we don't want to have to go through the room to use the bathroom, etc. From what Catherine said, the bedrooms are connected, but if we put the baby in the inside room, then we should be OK. I am having a hard time figuring out the configuration from the photos.
Any other comments?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIsbon
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Iceland in 7 days.
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please