Anyone stayed in this apartment or used this agency?
We are looking for someplace safe, clean, and toddler friendly. I'm worried about this being on the 3rd floor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 2 Greek Village
- 3 Rome to Venice
- 4 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Bordeaux to Nice
- 22 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 23 One free day in Barcelona
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US