Anyone stayed in this apartment or used this agency?
We are looking for someplace safe, clean, and toddler friendly. I'm worried about this being on the 3rd floor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 7 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Bernese Oberland
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Moscow Favorites
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Life's most embarrassing moments