Staying with extended family in Rome next July
Found this apartment which works from a size point of view but having never visited, is it a practical location, please???
Need somewhere a bit residential and quiet as am a light sleeper, an area with shops/restaurants would be practical since some of our party have little ones and will not spend all their time sight seeing with us but just hanging at apartment or browsing shops/cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello everyone from Ukraine!
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 4 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 5 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 6 First timers to Italy
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 9 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Seville Itinerary
- 17 Train questions for Switzerland
- 18 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 22 Portugal or Croatia
- 23 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 24 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?