Staying with extended family in Rome next July
Found this apartment which works from a size point of view but having never visited, is it a practical location, please???
Need somewhere a bit residential and quiet as am a light sleeper, an area with shops/restaurants would be practical since some of our party have little ones and will not spend all their time sight seeing with us but just hanging at apartment or browsing shops/cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 4 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 7 Safety concerns?
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Private transportation
- 11 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 12 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 13 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 14 Global Travel Warning...
- 15 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 16 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 19 Morning in paris
- 20 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Balkans Itinerary
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe