Staying with extended family in Rome next July
Found this apartment which works from a size point of view but having never visited, is it a practical location, please???
Need somewhere a bit residential and quiet as am a light sleeper, an area with shops/restaurants would be practical since some of our party have little ones and will not spend all their time sight seeing with us but just hanging at apartment or browsing shops/cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 2 TECH SETTING : QUICKBOOKS CONTACT 1:800:578:7184╒ΘáXb:
- 3 Madrid food advice needed
- 4 GALAXY: AOL recovery MAIL Contact ☎ 1855/999/8045 AOL ONLY.
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Need hotel in Athens
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 25 Train / Calabria