Staying with extended family in Rome next July
Found this apartment which works from a size point of view but having never visited, is it a practical location, please???
Need somewhere a bit residential and quiet as am a light sleeper, an area with shops/restaurants would be practical since some of our party have little ones and will not spend all their time sight seeing with us but just hanging at apartment or browsing shops/cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Praiano
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Help please
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 14 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 17 Rome to venice
- 18 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Areas in Milan
- 24 Melia Colbert Paris
- 25 Perugia