Staying with extended family in Rome next July
Found this apartment which works from a size point of view but having never visited, is it a practical location, please???
Need somewhere a bit residential and quiet as am a light sleeper, an area with shops/restaurants would be practical since some of our party have little ones and will not spend all their time sight seeing with us but just hanging at apartment or browsing shops/cafes.
Rome Apartment - please give opinion on location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 13 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 14 Heli Tour
- 15 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 18 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 19 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 24 Tight Planning?
- 25 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?