Staying with extended family in Rome next July
Found this apartment which works from a size point of view but having never visited, is it a practical location, please???
Need somewhere a bit residential and quiet as am a light sleeper, an area with shops/restaurants would be practical since some of our party have little ones and will not spend all their time sight seeing with us but just hanging at apartment or browsing shops/cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 2 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 8 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 12 Greece Travel Advice
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 15 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 16 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Brussels Airport
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 22 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 23 help with 21 days-croatia
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 London Paris