Staying with extended family in Rome next July
Found this apartment which works from a size point of view but having never visited, is it a practical location, please???
Need somewhere a bit residential and quiet as am a light sleeper, an area with shops/restaurants would be practical since some of our party have little ones and will not spend all their time sight seeing with us but just hanging at apartment or browsing shops/cafes.
Rome Apartment - please give opinion on location
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 12 British drivers
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 20 Spain Travel
- 21 Venice in Jan
- 22 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!