Staying with extended family in Rome next July
Found this apartment which works from a size point of view but having never visited, is it a practical location, please???
Need somewhere a bit residential and quiet as am a light sleeper, an area with shops/restaurants would be practical since some of our party have little ones and will not spend all their time sight seeing with us but just hanging at apartment or browsing shops/cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Apartment Montreux area
- 4 Rome or Venice first
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 9 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 13 Safety in Rome
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 An evening in London
- 16 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 21 Chur or St Moritz?
- 22 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 25 Athens Help