We are a young couple in our 30s. We are very active and do not mind stairs.
Our first criteria is location. We would want something close to Piazza Navona. Second, we are looking for a very clean apartment with ironed and clean linens (have had a bad experience last time in Rome).
We have shortlisted a few apartments and would like feedback on what might be the best apartment for us.
- http://www.vrbo.com/108288 (this does not have air con)
Please help us decide.
Thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 11 Overnight at Heathrow
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 15 Prague
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 9 days in London
- 19 Lyon
- 20 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Milan private guide
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time