We are a young couple in our 30s. We are very active and do not mind stairs.
Our first criteria is location. We would want something close to Piazza Navona. Second, we are looking for a very clean apartment with ironed and clean linens (have had a bad experience last time in Rome).
We have shortlisted a few apartments and would like feedback on what might be the best apartment for us.
- http://www.vrbo.com/108288 (this does not have air con)
Please help us decide.
Thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Greece
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 11 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 22 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions