We are a young couple in our 30s. We are very active and do not mind stairs.
Our first criteria is location. We would want something close to Piazza Navona. Second, we are looking for a very clean apartment with ironed and clean linens (have had a bad experience last time in Rome).
We have shortlisted a few apartments and would like feedback on what might be the best apartment for us.
- http://www.vrbo.com/108288 (this does not have air con)
Please help us decide.
Thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 A Month stay in Southern France
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Places of interest
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?