Hello, I will be traveling to Rome and Germany this summer along with my husband and our 15 year old daughter. We are thinking about flying into Rome, spending time there and then head towards Germany on an overnight sleeping train. I would love to hear your thoughts on how many days we should stay in Rome and where we should go in Germany. Berlin is a must and for sentimental reasons, Munich. Traveling for 2 weeks and happily relying on train travel. Looking forward to your replies. Thanks.
Rome and Germany Summer 2012
- 1 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 2 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 3 Time in Strasbourg?
- 4 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 5 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 6 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 7 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 11 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 12 Dolomites Drives
- 13 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 14 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 15 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Cinque Terre card and train
- 18 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 22 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)