We will be spending 8 days in Rome starting March 18. We are looking for transportation from the airport to the hotel. We prefer either a shuttle or car service. Also, we are planning a day trip to Florence via train but looking for another day trip. Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acropolis Athens
- 2 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 3 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Versailles
- 10 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 11 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 driving from prague to salzburg
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 17 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 25 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...