We will be spending 8 days in Rome starting March 18. We are looking for transportation from the airport to the hotel. We prefer either a shuttle or car service. Also, we are planning a day trip to Florence via train but looking for another day trip. Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Chania
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 22 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train