Plan to meet others in Tuscany area but I have to fly into Rome (or any place that United flies into) the first week of August. Would appreciate any tips on modes of travel.
Rome Airport to Tuscany........Need Advice on Options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 9 Help With Vienna
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Nice or Marseille??
- 19 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Air pollution in Paris
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 France, Italy and Greec