I'll be traveling next month to Rome (FCO), and I learned that I'll be arriving through terminal 5 (landing at 9:15am)
I have a flight after to Florence (FLR) in terminal 1 that departs at 10:25am. The question is, will I make it?
(I really have to because im attending a wedding, but I need to know if its possible. If its not, I must cancel that last flight and hop on some train I only have 24 hrs from now to cancel it)
How long does customs usually take? How do I get from terminal 5 to 1 after that? 0_0
I appreciate your help. <3
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라타이＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 2 포커잘하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 3 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 4 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 5 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 6 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 7 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 8 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 9 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 10 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 Parking in Girona
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 24 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 25 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.