I'll be traveling next month to Rome (FCO), and I learned that I'll be arriving through terminal 5 (landing at 9:15am)
I have a flight after to Florence (FLR) in terminal 1 that departs at 10:25am. The question is, will I make it?
(I really have to because im attending a wedding, but I need to know if its possible. If its not, I must cancel that last flight and hop on some train I only have 24 hrs from now to cancel it)
How long does customs usually take? How do I get from terminal 5 to 1 after that? 0_0
I appreciate your help. <3
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 7 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 10 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 14 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 15 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 16 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Salzburg itinerary review
- 19 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?