I am coming into Rome in mid January and was wondering how long a typical wait time was getting off the plane, going through passport control and getting our bags. I'm mainly concerned with the passport control, well January be a slow period (if its ever slow). If someone can give some insight on how long it should take that would be great.
Also I will be flying out of Rome to go to Monaco, how early should I get to the airport to make sure I get through security in time for the flight at 11am or so??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 부산경마예상之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之부산경마예상
- 4 경마배팅之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之경마배팅
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139