I am coming into Rome in mid January and was wondering how long a typical wait time was getting off the plane, going through passport control and getting our bags. I'm mainly concerned with the passport control, well January be a slow period (if its ever slow). If someone can give some insight on how long it should take that would be great.
Also I will be flying out of Rome to go to Monaco, how early should I get to the airport to make sure I get through security in time for the flight at 11am or so??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 5 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 Granada to Madrid
- 15 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 16 Tour groups
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 23 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 24 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time