I am coming into Rome in mid January and was wondering how long a typical wait time was getting off the plane, going through passport control and getting our bags. I'm mainly concerned with the passport control, well January be a slow period (if its ever slow). If someone can give some insight on how long it should take that would be great.
Also I will be flying out of Rome to go to Monaco, how early should I get to the airport to make sure I get through security in time for the flight at 11am or so??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in a week
- 2 SURPRISE TRIP
- 3 Jewish Vienna
- 4 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 5 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Reaching the Lake District
- 9 Positano Hotel in September
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 seat reservations
- 12 Scotland itinerary advice
- 13 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 14 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 15 Brussels flower tapestry
- 16 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 17 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 18 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 19 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 21 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 22 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?