I'm sure this has been mentioned before, if so let me know the thread.
I am coming into Terminal G from American Airlines into Rome Airport this week. What is the typical process flow from getting off the plane to passport stamp, getting bags and then exiting the airport. I see where Terminal G or 5 I believe is the satellite terminal for International flights. How do I get to the main terminals, and go through passport control and get the luggage.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 4 Berlin -clubs
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 8 base in brussels
- 9 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 21 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?