I am landing in Rome Airport (Fiumicino) at 2:30PM on a Sunday in June. I was wondering how long it would take to get through customs to the train (Leonardo Express) that would take me to Roma Termini. I am traveling with a US Passport and only carry-on baggage (won't need to go to baggage claim).
I'm trying to figure out what time train I can take out of Roma Termini on to my final destination. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rome Airport Customs Time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in May
- 2 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 3 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 5 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 6 help regarding removal firm in london
- 7 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 8 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 9 Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Using Obb website
- 11 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 12 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 rail pass
- 17 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 WiFi on trains
- 20 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 21 Renting an apt.
- 22 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 23 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 24 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 25 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!