I am landing in Rome Airport (Fiumicino) at 2:30PM on a Sunday in June. I was wondering how long it would take to get through customs to the train (Leonardo Express) that would take me to Roma Termini. I am traveling with a US Passport and only carry-on baggage (won't need to go to baggage claim).
I'm trying to figure out what time train I can take out of Roma Termini on to my final destination. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Spain Trip Report
- 3 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 4 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 5 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 6 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 7 Iceland Trip report
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 10 Seville in late January
- 11 Gelato course in Rome?
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 14 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 17 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 18 Limo from Heathrow
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Please suggest best itinerary
- 21 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 22 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 23 Berlin restaurant recs
- 24 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!