I am landing in Rome Airport (Fiumicino) at 2:30PM on a Sunday in June. I was wondering how long it would take to get through customs to the train (Leonardo Express) that would take me to Roma Termini. I am traveling with a US Passport and only carry-on baggage (won't need to go to baggage claim).
I'm trying to figure out what time train I can take out of Roma Termini on to my final destination. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 2 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 3 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 4 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 5 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 6 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 7 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 8 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 9 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 10 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 11 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 12 Bilboa to Madrid
- 13 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 14 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 17 Norway in November
- 18 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 21 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 22 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 24 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 25 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!