I am landing in Rome Airport (Fiumicino) at 2:30PM on a Sunday in June. I was wondering how long it would take to get through customs to the train (Leonardo Express) that would take me to Roma Termini. I am traveling with a US Passport and only carry-on baggage (won't need to go to baggage claim).
I'm trying to figure out what time train I can take out of Roma Termini on to my final destination. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 식보게임§＼♟【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼♟식보게임
- 2 My message...인터넷바카라」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 생방송식보§＼♞【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼♞생방송식보
- 4 라이브바카라」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 7 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Undisclsoed location
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Rome to venice
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train