I am landing in Rome Airport (Fiumicino) at 2:30PM on a Sunday in June. I was wondering how long it would take to get through customs to the train (Leonardo Express) that would take me to Roma Termini. I am traveling with a US Passport and only carry-on baggage (won't need to go to baggage claim).
I'm trying to figure out what time train I can take out of Roma Termini on to my final destination. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh in March
- 2 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 5 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 10 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 11 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 12 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 13 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 14 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 15 European Championship
- 16 Parking in Italy
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 FAQs
- 19 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 20 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 21 1 week in Malaga
- 22 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 23 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 24 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 25 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?