Very soon in April me and my wife will be in Rome for 4 days. We are terribly excited and want to make the most of the time we have there. After going through lonely planet and other literature available online we have put together our initial list of things to see in 4 days available.
Broadly what excites us about Rome is- Places/Monuments/Structure of great beauty/history,The Vatican, Opportunity to walk around in areas/districts that either exposes us to Italian Culture or takes us back in time a little, Areas which represent modern Rome- Cool Cafes, Night Life. Apart from these we will want to cover Mueseums but only if highly recommended (something that one should not miss if in Rome; we are not great Museum fans)
We will like to share our current list and get your guidance on:
a) Any place that should be put on the list-an absolute must according to you! Also, are we doing too many museums?
b) For which of these places its absolute must to book tickets in advance to beat queue? And how to do that?
b) For these places- how do we make the most of our visit? Suggested Audio Tours/ Walking Tours?
c) For which of these places can i get my hands on Free Audio tours and How?
Here is our list (we await your comments!):
Places/Things to see
2 The Palatine
3 Roman Forum
4 Capitoline Hill
6 Piazza Navona
7 Campo Di Fiori
8 Jewish Ghetto
9 Trevi Fountain
10 Tridente-Piazza De Spagna
11 Tridente-Spanish Steps
12 Villa Borghese
13 Museoe Galleria Borghese
15 Piazza Dela Republica
17 Trastavere-Piazza Santa Maria, Basilica Santa Maria
19 Vatican- St. Peters Square
20 Vatican-St. Peters Basilica
21 Vatican-Sistene Chapel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 One night in the Dolomites
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Where in Greece
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 19 Day in Capri
- 20 alcazar question and seville advice
- 21 TSA Precheck
- 22 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Paris travel help
Rome: Advice on things to see + free audio guide resources