Monday Feb. 25:
We are staying in the Veneto area about 5 min. from the Spanish Steps. This is our first time to Rome. We are a mid 50's aged couple who want to have a little adventure mixed in with history, museums, ect....really looking forward to some good gelato and finding restaurants off the main roads where the kind people at the place we are staying are happy to set us up with reservations. I am open to any suggestions. Most bike tours start at 10am and also the cooking class so that's why I don't have anything planned before that time in the morning.
Arrive FCO at 755, check in at hotel. Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Villa Borghese Park
Tuesday Feb. 26:
10am 3 hour Bike Tour, Pantheon, Colosseum Roman Forum, Palatine Hill
Wed. Feb. 27:
Attend the Pope’s last Papal Audience 1030, Galleria Borghese, Piazza Navona,
Stroll the Trastavere area to explore, Campo de Fiori
Thurs. Feb. 28:
815 Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s tour, Castel San Angelo
Fri March 1:
Train to Florence for day trip
Sat. March 2:
1000 Cooking Class, Catacombs, Capitoline
Sun. March 3:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 4 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 5 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 6 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 7 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 8 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 9 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 10 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 11 ICELAND DAY 1
- 12 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 13 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 14 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 15 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 16 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 17 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 18 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 19 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 20 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 21 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 22 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 23 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 24 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 25 Italo Trains - good news
Monday Feb. 25: