Monday Feb. 25:
We are staying in the Veneto area about 5 min. from the Spanish Steps. This is our first time to Rome. We are a mid 50's aged couple who want to have a little adventure mixed in with history, museums, ect....really looking forward to some good gelato and finding restaurants off the main roads where the kind people at the place we are staying are happy to set us up with reservations. I am open to any suggestions. Most bike tours start at 10am and also the cooking class so that's why I don't have anything planned before that time in the morning.
Arrive FCO at 755, check in at hotel. Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Villa Borghese Park
Tuesday Feb. 26:
10am 3 hour Bike Tour, Pantheon, Colosseum Roman Forum, Palatine Hill
Wed. Feb. 27:
Attend the Pope’s last Papal Audience 1030, Galleria Borghese, Piazza Navona,
Stroll the Trastavere area to explore, Campo de Fiori
Thurs. Feb. 28:
815 Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s tour, Castel San Angelo
Fri March 1:
Train to Florence for day trip
Sat. March 2:
1000 Cooking Class, Catacombs, Capitoline
Sun. March 3:
Rome 6 day itinerary & leave in 2 1/2 days!
Monday Feb. 25:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Seaside island village in Greece
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Spain itineraries
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions