We are 3 adults travelling to Rome and Venice, for tourism in November. We will stay in Rome for3 nights and in venice for 1 night.
Please we need some advice for best accessible area to stay in both cities, bearing in mind we will be staying in budget priced hotels.
Any suggestions of cheapest transportation from Rome to Venice or vice versa? Should we first visit Rome or Venice if we are planing to go afterwards to Vienna?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 2 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 3 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 4 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 5 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 6 Norway -Trips
- 7 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 16 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 게임몽주소 ≪접속주소 :≫pts16.com≪
- 19 바카라싸이트＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 20 월드카지노＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 21 비비바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 22 해외바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 23 정선바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 24 My message...에이플러스바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 25 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫pts16.com≪