We are 3 adults travelling to Rome and Venice, for tourism in November. We will stay in Rome for3 nights and in venice for 1 night.
Please we need some advice for best accessible area to stay in both cities, bearing in mind we will be staying in budget priced hotels.
Any suggestions of cheapest transportation from Rome to Venice or vice versa? Should we first visit Rome or Venice if we are planing to go afterwards to Vienna?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 6 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 7 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 17 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Escorted tours Norway
- 23 Munich Hotel Location
- 24 Small towns not too near Paris
- 25 Car rental help in Sicily