We are 3 adults travelling to Rome and Venice, for tourism in November. We will stay in Rome for3 nights and in venice for 1 night.
Please we need some advice for best accessible area to stay in both cities, bearing in mind we will be staying in budget priced hotels.
Any suggestions of cheapest transportation from Rome to Venice or vice versa? Should we first visit Rome or Venice if we are planing to go afterwards to Vienna?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!