We are 3 adults travelling to Rome and Venice, for tourism in November. We will stay in Rome for3 nights and in venice for 1 night.
Please we need some advice for best accessible area to stay in both cities, bearing in mind we will be staying in budget priced hotels.
Any suggestions of cheapest transportation from Rome to Venice or vice versa? Should we first visit Rome or Venice if we are planing to go afterwards to Vienna?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini