This is pretty specific, but hopefully someone can help... I was wondering if anyone knew the approximate length of time the trip from nearby Campo dei Fiori to Termini on the #40 Bus would take... I am trying to plan out the only two early mornings we have ( :/ ) I was successful using the ATAC Route Planner(!!) although I didnt see that it had a estimated trip length, and I was unable to track down the actual timetables on the atac site... I understand that you always risk traffic delays, strikes and other mayhem, but I'd appreciate any guidelines!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노〃인터넷바카라추천
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia