This is pretty specific, but hopefully someone can help... I was wondering if anyone knew the approximate length of time the trip from nearby Campo dei Fiori to Termini on the #40 Bus would take... I am trying to plan out the only two early mornings we have ( :/ ) I was successful using the ATAC Route Planner(!!) although I didnt see that it had a estimated trip length, and I was unable to track down the actual timetables on the atac site... I understand that you always risk traffic delays, strikes and other mayhem, but I'd appreciate any guidelines!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WINDSTREAM 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT WINDSTREAM Tec*
- 2 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 Frankfurt to UK
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Milan or Turin
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 God Save the Queen?
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 15 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 16 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 19 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 9 Days in Spain