We arrive at FCO Airport and will be in Rome for 4 days.
Any suggestions on a travel pass for busses, trains and or museums. We won't be
traveling outside of Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hilton CPH no loner
- 2 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 3 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 4 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 5 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Wedding in Finland
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City