We arrive at FCO Airport and will be in Rome for 4 days.
Any suggestions on a travel pass for busses, trains and or museums. We won't be
traveling outside of Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 2 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 3 Appenzell in December?
- 4 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 5 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 9 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 12 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 13 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 14 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 15 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 16 Traveling in Belgium
- 17 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 25 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)