Has anyone ever stayed at La Mia Casa in Campo di Fiori? There are no reviews as his site is new on Trip Advisor. It looks great for a 3 night stay. Please Advise! Thanks.
Rome: 3 bedrm apts Piazza Navona/Campo area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 7 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 8 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 9 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 16 Rovinj, Croatia
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 Paris November 2014
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Unique Venice Activity
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!