Has anyone ever stayed at La Mia Casa in Campo di Fiori? There are no reviews as his site is new on Trip Advisor. It looks great for a 3 night stay. Please Advise! Thanks.
Rome: 3 bedrm apts Piazza Navona/Campo area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 Spain and Portugal return
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 19 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cruise the River Shannon
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe