Can anybody recommend a family friendly hotel in Rome at the end of June? There are 3 families traveling with 2 teenage/tween age kids each, therefore needing 2 rooms per family. If anybody knows of a nice reasonable place for 2 nights, please, we accept all information and recommendations gladly.
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 5 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 6 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 7 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Trip to London
- 10 Almalfi in Late March??
- 11 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 12 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 13 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 18 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation