Thank you for your answers to my previous post about a place to meet. I found out that my friend will arrive in terminal 5 (united from Newark)and I will arrive in terminal 3 from Boston on Aliitalia.
Any idea what is the best place to meet ?
. One of you was kind enough to send me a map of the Rome airport and I see that 3 and 5 are far from each other
Thank you again for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 3 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 8 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 12 Vigo Spain????
- 13 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Paris in August
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain