I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 http://www.folliclerxstore.com/
- 3 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 limousine services - milan - rome
- 6 Regarding Residence Permit
- 7 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 8 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 9 Homesaty
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 12 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 15 Route des Vins
- 16 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 17 2 days in Florence
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco