I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 2 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 3 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 4 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 9 Lake Maggiore
- 10 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 11 Bootcut jeans
- 12 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 13 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 14 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 15 Amsterdam Transit
- 16 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 17 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 18 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 UK train question
- 21 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 22 Day trip suggestion from London
- 23 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 24 Day Trip near Paris
- 25 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS