I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 11 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 12 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 13 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 A week in Burgundy
- 18 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 19 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 20 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 23 Safety concerns?
- 24 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 25 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable