I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Rome - what to do for 5 hours in city with luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 London visit
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 No points in Paris .....
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 Italian cooking classes
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 19 best time to book accommodation
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 22 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 23 SIM card for eastern europe
- 24 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 25 Water taxi reservations in Venice