I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 6 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 7 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 8 GPS vs Google Maps
- 9 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 10 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 10 nights in France
- 14 Questions about Italy again
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 17 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Car rental in Caen?
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016