I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Rome - what to do for 5 hours in city with luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 Belfast to Scotland help
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 20 days in Germany
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Naxos in May
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?