I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Paris Metro
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 A good book!!
- 12 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 CDG airport and connection time
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 23 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 24 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 25 getting to CDG