I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Rome - what to do for 5 hours in city with luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 20 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 21 Schengen Visa Rules
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt