I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?