I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Rome - what to do for 5 hours in city with luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 2 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 3 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 6 Southwestern England
- 7 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 8 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 9 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 10 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 11 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 12 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 13 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 16 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 19 Mont St. Michele?
- 20 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 21 Friends of Uffizi recent experience
- 22 Stay in Venice
- 23 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 24 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 25 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie