I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 13 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Balkans
- 23 My first trip to Crete
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Ireland Trip