I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Rome - what to do for 5 hours in city with luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 9 London visit
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 16 men's shoes spain
- 17 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,