I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Rome - what to do for 5 hours in city with luggage?
- 1 Spain Travel
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Public transport from Ostuni
- 6 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 7 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 16 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 17 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 25 Lake como