I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 First time in France
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 8 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 13 4 days in switzerland
- 14 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 15 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 20 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 21 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 22 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 23 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info