I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 9 days in London
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 9 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Lyon
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 French theater in Paris
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari