I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Rome - what to do for 5 hours in city with luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 6 Dordogne lodging
- 7 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 8 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 Dordogne markets
- 12 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 England in 7 days
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip