I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 2 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 6 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 7 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 8 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 9 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 10 Marseille Airport rental return
- 11 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 12 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 13 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 16 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 17 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Italy weather last week of March.
- 22 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 23 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 24 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 25 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?