I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Rome - what to do for 5 hours in city with luggage?
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 16 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 17 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 18 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari