I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Happy birthday ATM
- 9 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 14 2 days in Lugano area
- 15 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 16 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September