I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.slimdietera.com/pronutra-matrixes-reviews/
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Acropolis Athens
- 6 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 11 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 We're here!
- 16 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 17 Trip Ideas
- 18 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?