me and my boyfriend ( we are in our mid 20s), are going to be in Italy in the beginning of june and are going to drive from Florence to Rome ( yes we are driving...we know that its going to be quit difficult blah blah)
Does anyone know an amazing romantic winery where we can stay overnight as well as have dinner ( with amazing food) and a wine tour anywhere along the route (from florence to rome).
Thank you in advance
PS: we do not what to take any busses/trains/group tours.... the winery has to be en route to rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - places to stay
- 2 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 3 Guide in Russia
- 4 Train travel
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 7 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 travel fan 220v?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 First Trip to Paris
- 16 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 B&Bs in Ireland
- 19 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Switzerland