me and my boyfriend ( we are in our mid 20s), are going to be in Italy in the beginning of june and are going to drive from Florence to Rome ( yes we are driving...we know that its going to be quit difficult blah blah)
Does anyone know an amazing romantic winery where we can stay overnight as well as have dinner ( with amazing food) and a wine tour anywhere along the route (from florence to rome).
Thank you in advance
PS: we do not what to take any busses/trains/group tours.... the winery has to be en route to rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm