me and my boyfriend ( we are in our mid 20s), are going to be in Italy in the beginning of june and are going to drive from Florence to Rome ( yes we are driving...we know that its going to be quit difficult blah blah)
Does anyone know an amazing romantic winery where we can stay overnight as well as have dinner ( with amazing food) and a wine tour anywhere along the route (from florence to rome).
Thank you in advance
PS: we do not what to take any busses/trains/group tours.... the winery has to be en route to rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 3 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 4 Granada to Madrid
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 7 Barcelona cooking classes
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 10 1st time in ZURICH
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 13 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 14 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 15 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 16 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 19 House Hunting in France
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Cognac transportation?
- 22 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 Naples, Italy