me and my boyfriend ( we are in our mid 20s), are going to be in Italy in the beginning of june and are going to drive from Florence to Rome ( yes we are driving...we know that its going to be quit difficult blah blah)
Does anyone know an amazing romantic winery where we can stay overnight as well as have dinner ( with amazing food) and a wine tour anywhere along the route (from florence to rome).
Thank you in advance
PS: we do not what to take any busses/trains/group tours.... the winery has to be en route to rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go with my family?
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 6 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 7 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 14 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Which Hotel in Rome
- 22 6 Days in Italy
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov