I'm looking for a romantic mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
Her dream is a nice secluded cabin with snowy mountain views and jaccuzi. or hot spring. prefferably outdoors. (We're not going for skiing)
We have 4 days in the beginning of March.
The biggest problem is that we live in Israel and need to find a place with a short and not too expenssive flight , so I can pay for the best luxurious cabin possible. Maybe eastern europe somewhere?
Thanks and maybe she'll say yes thanks to you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Itinerary Tweaking
- 17 Itinerary Help
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Amalfi Coast help
Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend