I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 2 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Help with a small island in Greece
- 7 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 8 Brugge photo on Bing
- 9 Cotswolds village base
- 10 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 11 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 12 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 18 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 19 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 20 How long in Venice?
- 21 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 22 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 25 First Time Going to Europe