I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 4 Weekend in Norfolk
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 8 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 9 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Best beach town in Italy?
- 12 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip