I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 2 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 3 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 4 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 5 Florence during Holy Week
- 6 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 7 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 8 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 9 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 10 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 11 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 12 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 13 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 14 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 15 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 16 Airb2b in Paris
- 17 Travel services for Spain
- 18 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 19 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 20 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 21 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 22 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 23 London with Kids
- 24 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 25 Private driver Amalfi Coast