I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Spain for 7 days
- 5 Normandy in October
- 6 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 7 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 8 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 9 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 10 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 11 first family trip to Switzerland
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 16 Biking across Europe
- 17 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 18 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 19 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin