I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 2 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 3 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 4 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 7 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 10 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 11 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 12 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 13 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 14 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 15 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 16 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 17 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 18 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 19 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 20 What's your suggestion ????
- 21 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 22 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 23 A guide to Madrid
- 24 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 25 Prague for a week?