I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
- 1 Apartment in Seville
- 2 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 3 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 4 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 5 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 10 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 11 How Long For Santorini?
- 12 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 13 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 14 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 17 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 18 confused by timeshare offer
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 24 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)