I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 6 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 7 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 London tube
- 10 car rental info
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Local Tour in Provence?
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 22 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 25 Hotel in Venice