I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 3 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 4 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 Albi/Carcassone
- 7 milan austria
- 8 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 9 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 10 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 13 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 14 Alhambra questions
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 17 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 18 Airbnb
- 19 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 20 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 21 London Weekend
- 22 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 25 Lake Como - favourite restaurants