I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Which apartment/area in London?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Driving in Germany
- 10 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 11 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Venice, just arrived
- 14 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 15 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 16 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 17 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 18 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 19 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 20 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 21 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 22 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 23 Stockholm Trip Report
- 24 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between