I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 2 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 3 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 4 Cookware in France
- 5 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 6 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 7 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 8 Ireland train system: first class??
- 9 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 12 9 days in switzerland
- 13 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 14 Barcelona and places around
- 15 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 16 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 17 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 18 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 19 apartment
- 20 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 23 Wine tour in Chianti
- 24 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 25 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid