July 4th my husband and I will be arriving in Venice to start off our honeymoon!
We are looking for restaurant options and the best place to take a sunset gondola tour. I know it is touristy, but we still want to take it at sunset.
We have one restaurant booked so far- Osteria Alle Testiere. We are looking for one more restaurant to dine at. I read reviews about a great wine bar- Rusteghi?
Also, where is the best place to take a sunset gondola tour?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 outlook Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 outlook Tec*h care
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 15 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 16 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 23 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 24 Our future trip to Greece
- 25 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots