July 4th my husband and I will be arriving in Venice to start off our honeymoon!
We are looking for restaurant options and the best place to take a sunset gondola tour. I know it is touristy, but we still want to take it at sunset.
We have one restaurant booked so far- Osteria Alle Testiere. We are looking for one more restaurant to dine at. I read reviews about a great wine bar- Rusteghi?
Also, where is the best place to take a sunset gondola tour?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 USA-CA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 USA@: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Moscow Favorites
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 15 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 16 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Airport Transit Visa
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 22 Italian lake cruise
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots