July 4th my husband and I will be arriving in Venice to start off our honeymoon!
We are looking for restaurant options and the best place to take a sunset gondola tour. I know it is touristy, but we still want to take it at sunset.
We have one restaurant booked so far- Osteria Alle Testiere. We are looking for one more restaurant to dine at. I read reviews about a great wine bar- Rusteghi?
Also, where is the best place to take a sunset gondola tour?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 3 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots