July 4th my husband and I will be arriving in Venice to start off our honeymoon!
We are looking for restaurant options and the best place to take a sunset gondola tour. I know it is touristy, but we still want to take it at sunset.
We have one restaurant booked so far- Osteria Alle Testiere. We are looking for one more restaurant to dine at. I read reviews about a great wine bar- Rusteghi?
Also, where is the best place to take a sunset gondola tour?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 getting to CDG
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 12 Ireland hotel questions
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Bernina Express mid-March
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 24 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 25 2017 Easter in Italy
Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots