July 4th my husband and I will be arriving in Venice to start off our honeymoon!
We are looking for restaurant options and the best place to take a sunset gondola tour. I know it is touristy, but we still want to take it at sunset.
We have one restaurant booked so far- Osteria Alle Testiere. We are looking for one more restaurant to dine at. I read reviews about a great wine bar- Rusteghi?
Also, where is the best place to take a sunset gondola tour?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 10 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 11 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots