July 4th my husband and I will be arriving in Venice to start off our honeymoon!
We are looking for restaurant options and the best place to take a sunset gondola tour. I know it is touristy, but we still want to take it at sunset.
We have one restaurant booked so far- Osteria Alle Testiere. We are looking for one more restaurant to dine at. I read reviews about a great wine bar- Rusteghi?
Also, where is the best place to take a sunset gondola tour?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 20 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 21 Kayaking in Avignon
- 22 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 23 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 24 4 days in Provence in early June
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots