We are spending two weeks in Croatia. We will be in Zagreb for our 30th anniversary. Would appreciate recommendations for romantic restaurants serving local cuisine. This is a special dinner so we're not worried about cost. Thanks!
Romantic Restaurant in Zagreb for 30th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 2 Is this realistic... advice?
- 3 Satnav maps update
- 4 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 5 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 6 Rolling bags in Venice
- 7 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 8 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 9 Big and little towns of Europe
- 10 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 11 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 12 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 13 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 Best london location to stay?
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 Tell me about Manchester
- 19 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 20 France to Italy advice needed please
- 21 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 22 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 23 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 24 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?