Hello Fodorities...my husband and I will be in Paris for our 25th wedding anniversary on October 1st and would like any suggestions for a romantic spot to celebrate. We don't want to go crazy but wouldn't mind if it cost us about $300 or so. Happy to spend less to if it works. Just looking for a warm and leisurely place. Thanks very much.
Romantic Paris Restaurant Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 2 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 3 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 6 4-6 weeks
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 15 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 16 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 25 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family