We are first time travelers to Italy and will be spending 8 complete days and nights in the Rome/Florence area. We'll be returning from Florence to Rome on our last full day sometime in the early afternoon and I'd like to help make it a truly special, romantice last day. So, I guess the questions would be....where should we stay, visit, walk, eat, etc. Any "romantics" out there that can help???
Romantic last night in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Restaurants in Spain
- 3 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 4 big family in Ireland
- 5 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Ireland itinerary
- 10 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 13 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 14 Cell phones in Ireland
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London