We are first time travelers to Italy and will be spending 8 complete days and nights in the Rome/Florence area. We'll be returning from Florence to Rome on our last full day sometime in the early afternoon and I'd like to help make it a truly special, romantice last day. So, I guess the questions would be....where should we stay, visit, walk, eat, etc. Any "romantics" out there that can help???
Romantic last night in Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 6 Train travel in Europe
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 When to visit Provence updated info
- 22 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes