Taking the train from FRA to Trier, and thought wife and I would stay onvernight in one town along the way. Any suggestions on a romantic hotel and town to stay at in May?
Romantic hotel/town between Frankfurt and Trier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 Back to Provence in 2015
- 7 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 8 Spain trip report
- 9 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 13 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 Day Trips from Paris
- 18 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 24 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 25 Now for the Venice hotel