My fiance and I would like to go on an All-Inclusive Honeymoon. We would be leaving May 30 or 31.
First off we are going to Poland for around 3-5 days to visit family and then we were thinking of Italy or Greece for our honeymoon.
Really any country in Europe near Poland (spain, france..) We would like to stay in a Romantic 4+ star hotel on the beach somewhere.
Any suggestions, recommendations and/or websites?
Thank You for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 2 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 3 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 4 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 5 A week driving in Bavaria
- 6 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Camino Redux
- 10 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 11 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 12 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 13 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 14 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 15 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 16 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 19 Trans-Siberia Train
- 20 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 21 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 22 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 23 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 24 PLITVICE LAKES
- 25 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
Romantic Honeymoon for Under $3,000. All-Inclusive Hopefully.