My fiance and I would like to go on an All-Inclusive Honeymoon. We would be leaving May 30 or 31.
First off we are going to Poland for around 3-5 days to visit family and then we were thinking of Italy or Greece for our honeymoon.
Really any country in Europe near Poland (spain, france..) We would like to stay in a Romantic 4+ star hotel on the beach somewhere.
Any suggestions, recommendations and/or websites?
Thank You for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 A good book!!
- 8 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
Romantic Honeymoon for Under $3,000. All-Inclusive Hopefully.