My fiance and I would like to go on an All-Inclusive Honeymoon. We would be leaving May 30 or 31.
First off we are going to Poland for around 3-5 days to visit family and then we were thinking of Italy or Greece for our honeymoon.
Really any country in Europe near Poland (spain, france..) We would like to stay in a Romantic 4+ star hotel on the beach somewhere.
Any suggestions, recommendations and/or websites?
Thank You for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona neighborhood
- 2 Corsica and Sardinia
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Greek Island
- 6 Les Invalides Night Show
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Regarding Residence Permit
- 9 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 13 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 14 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 15 limousine services - milan - rome
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 18 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 19 Camogli and surrounds
- 20 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 2 days in Florence
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
Romantic Honeymoon for Under $3,000. All-Inclusive Hopefully.