My fiance and I would like to go on an All-Inclusive Honeymoon. We would be leaving May 30 or 31.
First off we are going to Poland for around 3-5 days to visit family and then we were thinking of Italy or Greece for our honeymoon.
Really any country in Europe near Poland (spain, france..) We would like to stay in a Romantic 4+ star hotel on the beach somewhere.
Any suggestions, recommendations and/or websites?
Thank You for your input.
Romantic Honeymoon for Under $3,000. All-Inclusive Hopefully.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Italy Countryside
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Germany in December 2015
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Vegan in Germany?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano