My fiance and I would like to go on an All-Inclusive Honeymoon. We would be leaving May 30 or 31.
First off we are going to Poland for around 3-5 days to visit family and then we were thinking of Italy or Greece for our honeymoon.
Really any country in Europe near Poland (spain, france..) We would like to stay in a Romantic 4+ star hotel on the beach somewhere.
Any suggestions, recommendations and/or websites?
Thank You for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 French immersion courses in France
- 6 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 7 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 8 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 14 nights in Europe
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 CDG airport
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 19 Munich
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 23 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 24 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 25 Europe in the Winter for a week
Romantic Honeymoon for Under $3,000. All-Inclusive Hopefully.