Hello, my husband and I will be taking our first vacation alone since having a baby over a year ago, and are trying to find a fun , relaxing, and maybe a bit adventurous or exciting too, place for a 5 day vacation. We'll be traveling from the east coast of the U.S.A. and are willing to go to Europe, if there's any place that's great to visit in March / early April. What do you think of Normandy, France? Or Lisbon, Portugal? Or Iceland? Or Morrocco?? Thank you for any and all suggestions! We've ruled out South Africa and other farther away places because they are too far to travel for only 5 days.
Romantic & Adventure Getaway With Hubby ... Where Should we go for 5 Days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 mallorca
- 3 Satnav maps update
- 4 Spanish Music
- 5 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Paris winter sales
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Renting an apt.
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.