Hello, my husband and I will be taking our first vacation alone since having a baby over a year ago, and are trying to find a fun , relaxing, and maybe a bit adventurous or exciting too, place for a 5 day vacation. We'll be traveling from the east coast of the U.S.A. and are willing to go to Europe, if there's any place that's great to visit in March / early April. What do you think of Normandy, France? Or Lisbon, Portugal? Or Iceland? Or Morrocco?? Thank you for any and all suggestions! We've ruled out South Africa and other farther away places because they are too far to travel for only 5 days.
Romantic & Adventure Getaway With Hubby ... Where Should we go for 5 Days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 2 Five nights in Extremadura
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Food tours in Rome?
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris