Hello, my husband and I will be taking our first vacation alone since having a baby over a year ago, and are trying to find a fun , relaxing, and maybe a bit adventurous or exciting too, place for a 5 day vacation. We'll be traveling from the east coast of the U.S.A. and are willing to go to Europe, if there's any place that's great to visit in March / early April. What do you think of Normandy, France? Or Lisbon, Portugal? Or Iceland? Or Morrocco?? Thank you for any and all suggestions! We've ruled out South Africa and other farther away places because they are too far to travel for only 5 days.
Romantic & Adventure Getaway With Hubby ... Where Should we go for 5 Days?
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 semi escorted tours
- 7 HELP stuck in Italy
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 France: CDG to Beaune
- 11 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 16 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Nice
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 trip
- 25 Shopping in France for the larger than average...