Hello, my husband and I will be taking our first vacation alone since having a baby over a year ago, and are trying to find a fun , relaxing, and maybe a bit adventurous or exciting too, place for a 5 day vacation. We'll be traveling from the east coast of the U.S.A. and are willing to go to Europe, if there's any place that's great to visit in March / early April. What do you think of Normandy, France? Or Lisbon, Portugal? Or Iceland? Or Morrocco?? Thank you for any and all suggestions! We've ruled out South Africa and other farther away places because they are too far to travel for only 5 days.
Romantic & Adventure Getaway With Hubby ... Where Should we go for 5 Days?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 4 Belgium
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Apartments in Rome
- 25 Which travel plan?