Hello, my husband and I will be taking our first vacation alone since having a baby over a year ago, and are trying to find a fun , relaxing, and maybe a bit adventurous or exciting too, place for a 5 day vacation. We'll be traveling from the east coast of the U.S.A. and are willing to go to Europe, if there's any place that's great to visit in March / early April. What do you think of Normandy, France? Or Lisbon, Portugal? Or Iceland? Or Morrocco?? Thank you for any and all suggestions! We've ruled out South Africa and other farther away places because they are too far to travel for only 5 days.
Romantic & Adventure Getaway With Hubby ... Where Should we go for 5 Days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 hotels in Seville
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 one last portugal car rental question
- 16 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 London hotel
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring