Hello, my husband and I will be taking our first vacation alone since having a baby over a year ago, and are trying to find a fun , relaxing, and maybe a bit adventurous or exciting too, place for a 5 day vacation. We'll be traveling from the east coast of the U.S.A. and are willing to go to Europe, if there's any place that's great to visit in March / early April. What do you think of Normandy, France? Or Lisbon, Portugal? Or Iceland? Or Morrocco?? Thank you for any and all suggestions! We've ruled out South Africa and other farther away places because they are too far to travel for only 5 days.
Romantic & Adventure Getaway With Hubby ... Where Should we go for 5 Days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 Timing a river cruise
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 16 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 I need a haircut
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 23 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 25 Madrid apartments