My wife and I are thinking about a special-occasion-celebration getaway to Italy in July - no kids. We have been to Tuscany and loved it, but wanted to try something different, preferably by the water. We enjoy walking through towns more than museums and tours. Thinking about the Ligurian Riviera and the lake region. We'd consider the Amalfi region but don't think it makes sense for a four-night trip. We're prepared to pay up for it. Thoughts?
Romantic 4-night Italian Getaway
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 Beauty Products in France?!
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 9 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 10 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 11 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 12 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 13 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 florence hotel
- 24 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 25 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore