My wife and I are thinking about a special-occasion-celebration getaway to Italy in July - no kids. We have been to Tuscany and loved it, but wanted to try something different, preferably by the water. We enjoy walking through towns more than museums and tours. Thinking about the Ligurian Riviera and the lake region. We'd consider the Amalfi region but don't think it makes sense for a four-night trip. We're prepared to pay up for it. Thoughts?
Romantic 4-night Italian Getaway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 2 Christmas in London
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 5 Norway Advice
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 8 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 9 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 10 Winter in Paris
- 11 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 12 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 13 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 14 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 15 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 16 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Planning Europe trip
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!