My wife and I are thinking about a special-occasion-celebration getaway to Italy in July - no kids. We have been to Tuscany and loved it, but wanted to try something different, preferably by the water. We enjoy walking through towns more than museums and tours. Thinking about the Ligurian Riviera and the lake region. We'd consider the Amalfi region but don't think it makes sense for a four-night trip. We're prepared to pay up for it. Thoughts?
Romantic 4-night Italian Getaway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential trip - Balkans
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 6 A Week in Spain
- 7 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 8 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 9 Now for the Venice hotel
- 10 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 11 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 12 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 13 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 14 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 15 week in scotland
- 16 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 17 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 20 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 23 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 24 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 25 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April