My wife and I are thinking about a special-occasion-celebration getaway to Italy in July - no kids. We have been to Tuscany and loved it, but wanted to try something different, preferably by the water. We enjoy walking through towns more than museums and tours. Thinking about the Ligurian Riviera and the lake region. We'd consider the Amalfi region but don't think it makes sense for a four-night trip. We're prepared to pay up for it. Thoughts?
Romantic 4-night Italian Getaway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 3 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 From Denver to Virtuous
- 6 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 10 Cotswolds first time
- 11 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 12 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 13 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Day trips from Bologna
- 18 The east coast of Italy
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 22 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 23 Grad Schools in London?
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Florence Opera