I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently based in Oxford (U.K) and want to take my girlfriend for a 3 day trip within the U.K or possibly Scotland?
As long as we do not have to go through border control formalities as one of us is visiting from abroad, legally, and does not want to make multiple trips of out of the country (everything is legal with our status in the U.K and we have valid passports and authorization to be in the U.K)
It is her Birthday one of those days, so we want to celebrate it as well.
We can take a bus, fly, or take a train. I was thinking of going somewhere to relax, eat some nice food, maybe see some sights, just wind down.
If there is anywhere close to Liverpool and/or Stonehenge that would help, as we would like to see at least one of those as well, but it is not a requirement. We don't want to have to restrict our choices.
We plan to leave on Thursday evening and return on Sunday evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 7 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 8 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 9 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 16 1 way ticket
- 17 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 18 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 21 What type of visa is right for me?
- 22 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam