I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently based in Oxford (U.K) and want to take my girlfriend for a 3 day trip within the U.K or possibly Scotland?
As long as we do not have to go through border control formalities as one of us is visiting from abroad, legally, and does not want to make multiple trips of out of the country (everything is legal with our status in the U.K and we have valid passports and authorization to be in the U.K)
It is her Birthday one of those days, so we want to celebrate it as well.
We can take a bus, fly, or take a train. I was thinking of going somewhere to relax, eat some nice food, maybe see some sights, just wind down.
If there is anywhere close to Liverpool and/or Stonehenge that would help, as we would like to see at least one of those as well, but it is not a requirement. We don't want to have to restrict our choices.
We plan to leave on Thursday evening and return on Sunday evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 17 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 18 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 19 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 25 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?