I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently based in Oxford (U.K) and want to take my girlfriend for a 3 day trip within the U.K or possibly Scotland?
As long as we do not have to go through border control formalities as one of us is visiting from abroad, legally, and does not want to make multiple trips of out of the country (everything is legal with our status in the U.K and we have valid passports and authorization to be in the U.K)
It is her Birthday one of those days, so we want to celebrate it as well.
We can take a bus, fly, or take a train. I was thinking of going somewhere to relax, eat some nice food, maybe see some sights, just wind down.
If there is anywhere close to Liverpool and/or Stonehenge that would help, as we would like to see at least one of those as well, but it is not a requirement. We don't want to have to restrict our choices.
We plan to leave on Thursday evening and return on Sunday evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 First time in London
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Greek fuel cost
- 21 VRBO South Kensington
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?