I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently based in Oxford (U.K) and want to take my girlfriend for a 3 day trip within the U.K or possibly Scotland?
As long as we do not have to go through border control formalities as one of us is visiting from abroad, legally, and does not want to make multiple trips of out of the country (everything is legal with our status in the U.K and we have valid passports and authorization to be in the U.K)
It is her Birthday one of those days, so we want to celebrate it as well.
We can take a bus, fly, or take a train. I was thinking of going somewhere to relax, eat some nice food, maybe see some sights, just wind down.
If there is anywhere close to Liverpool and/or Stonehenge that would help, as we would like to see at least one of those as well, but it is not a requirement. We don't want to have to restrict our choices.
We plan to leave on Thursday evening and return on Sunday evening.
Romantic 3 day trip from Oxford?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 4 London Private Detectives
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 Calling Jamikins
- 8 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 11 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 12 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !