I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently based in Oxford (U.K) and want to take my girlfriend for a 3 day trip within the U.K or possibly Scotland?
As long as we do not have to go through border control formalities as one of us is visiting from abroad, legally, and does not want to make multiple trips of out of the country (everything is legal with our status in the U.K and we have valid passports and authorization to be in the U.K)
It is her Birthday one of those days, so we want to celebrate it as well.
We can take a bus, fly, or take a train. I was thinking of going somewhere to relax, eat some nice food, maybe see some sights, just wind down.
If there is anywhere close to Liverpool and/or Stonehenge that would help, as we would like to see at least one of those as well, but it is not a requirement. We don't want to have to restrict our choices.
We plan to leave on Thursday evening and return on Sunday evening.
Romantic 3 day trip from Oxford?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 5 4 days in Scotland
- 6 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 7 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 13 Iceland wedding
- 14 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 15 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 16 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 22 Freising or Erding?
- 23 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 24 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 25 Trains