I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently based in Oxford (U.K) and want to take my girlfriend for a 3 day trip within the U.K or possibly Scotland?
As long as we do not have to go through border control formalities as one of us is visiting from abroad, legally, and does not want to make multiple trips of out of the country (everything is legal with our status in the U.K and we have valid passports and authorization to be in the U.K)
It is her Birthday one of those days, so we want to celebrate it as well.
We can take a bus, fly, or take a train. I was thinking of going somewhere to relax, eat some nice food, maybe see some sights, just wind down.
If there is anywhere close to Liverpool and/or Stonehenge that would help, as we would like to see at least one of those as well, but it is not a requirement. We don't want to have to restrict our choices.
We plan to leave on Thursday evening and return on Sunday evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 We're here!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit