My husband and I, along with another couple, are planning a trip to Hungary and Romania in September. We will be driving from Hungary into the Maramures area, then to the monasteries, south to Transylvania then back into Hungary. We would like to do some horseback riding along the way, especially in Transylvania where our friends will be hiking. Can anyone recommend a good stables or even better, someplace with rooms and horses to rent? Any recommendations or information would be greatly appreciated.
Romanian Itinerary & Horseback Riding
- 1 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Ordering wine in Paris
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 6 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 7 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 8 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 9 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Foggia Day Trip
- 14 Cinque Terre card and train
- 15 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 16 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 17 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 18 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Car rental
- 25 Day trip to Capri