I will be spending 4 days, 3 nights in Brasov this summer. From there, I will be heading over to Nessebar to meet up with my girlfriend. I'll have a couple of days to spear and was wondering if anyone has suggestions of places to stop. I was thinking Veliko Tarnovo. Thoughts?
Romania to Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Location of hotel in Rome
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 19 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?