I will be spending 4 days, 3 nights in Brasov this summer. From there, I will be heading over to Nessebar to meet up with my girlfriend. I'll have a couple of days to spear and was wondering if anyone has suggestions of places to stop. I was thinking Veliko Tarnovo. Thoughts?
Romania to Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 6 Schengen Visa Rules
- 7 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 8 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 24 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?